Parmigiani

Parmigiani
Take me to the Parmigiani blog!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

At the Parmigiani Restoration Atelier

I had a very interesting commission to work with the wonderful folks at Parmigiani Fleurier late last year to produce the photographs for their blog. The blog is now launched. Please do visit at Parmigiani Blog

I will be contributing some articles to the blog too, so be sure to follow my writing and photographs there as well.

For today's post, I feature some beautiful Parmigiani watches in the Restoration Atelier at Fleurier. The atelier is a treasure house of tools, old watches and clocks and automata. Many are owned by illustrious figures in horology, and there for service, restoration or repair.

Old pocket watch, manufactured by PF

The magnificent Pershing tourbillon, one of my favourites from the current collection, resting on an antique clock which is in the atelier for restoration

Another pocket watch, resting on a vintage/antique watchmaker tool

One of the original watches made with the Parmigiani name, this one in a galuchat strap and galuchat dial, sitting on a vintage/antique watchmaker tool

And the beautiful Ionica Hepdomadaire

No comments: