Parmigiani

Parmigiani
Take me to the Parmigiani blog!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Lange 1815 Rattrapante Perpetual Calendar

I took the opportunity to photograph the extremely photogenic Lange 1815 Rattrapante Perpetual Calendar again when I was in Glashutte recently for the pre-SIHH 2014 launch event of the Grand Lange 1 Moonphase.

I have covered this watch before, in my SIHH 2013 report and the specifications of this beautiful piece can be found in the official website.

Beautiful dial layout, clear, and quite legible, considering that perpetual calendars are typically rather not easy to read due to crowding on the dial to show all the indicators.

And of course, as with all Lange watches, the movement is to die for...

Magnificently laid out, in layers, and in intricate and beautiful shapes of the bridges and levers, springs. Simply breathtaking.

Finishing is top drawer, and absolutly stunning.

No comments: